Support Worker- Oxford-£8.50
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Job Title: Support Worker- Oxford-£8.50
Hours: Full Time & Part Hours Available
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for Support Workers to work within a care home based in Oxford. The care home is a modern purpose built care home that provides residential care for the elderly. As a Support Worker you will get comprehensive training as standard, this job opportunity is perfect for someone looking to make a real difference.
The Role as a Support Worker:
• Supporting and assisting the needs of residents on a day to day basis.
• Working alongside multi-disciplinary teams.
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• Helping someone to get up in the morning, get into bed of an evening
• Undertaking personal care (dressing, bathing, washing etc.)
• Administering medication
• Completing paperwork and maintaining records
• Listening and engaging with people
Skills/ Qualifications as a Support Worker:
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• Having some experience of working with the elderly
Salary & package for a Support Worker:
• Staff will have comprehensive training in the care of clients with complex needs.
For more information regarding this Support Worker opportunity please call Jordan Race at Amber Mace on Apply
- £ 8.5 - 8.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
Posted 15 Jun 2017
Closes 13 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Care assistant, Carer