Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
Registered Manager, Residential Care, Elderly/Dementia, Salisbury, Wilts.
£37,000/yr + Comany Benefits
Recent experience in a similar role is required
A great opportunity has opened up for a Registered Manager who is passionate about Residential Care for the Elderly. Our client is a Regional care provider with a great reputation, and are looking for someone with at least an NVQ 4/QCF 5 - Care Management or equivalent, ideally you will have been a Registered Manager of a Residential care service for the Elderly.
My client is looking for a dynamic, strong candidate with excellent managerial experience who is looking for an exciting new challenge to work as a Registered Manager in their Medium Sized Residential Home for the Elderly in Salisbury, Wiltshire.
· QCF5 - Care, RMA or NVQ 4 - Care
· Strong managerial or supervisory experience
· Comprehensive knowledge of budgets and maximising incomes
· Someone who is understanding and passionate about older people person - centred care
· Ability to delegate, problem solve and prioritise workloads on a daily basis
The benefits offered include:
· A career pathway and excellent training to encourage progression
· Company pension scheme that includes employer contributions
· Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- £ 37000 - 37000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 14 Jun 2017
Closes 11 Dec 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager