Banstead, Surrey, England
Halthcare Assistant - Nursing Home for Elderly
HCA - £7.50-8.50
Senior Healthcare Assistant - £9ph
Redford Hearth are recruiting for a leading Nursing Home operator to help them find Carers for a purpose built, 50 bed Nursing Home in Banstead, Sutton. The company own several homes across greater London and take pride in assisting their employee’s career progression through the provision of a plethora of training opportunities. The Home is a purpose built nursing home for the Elderly.
Responsibilities of the role:
• To assist residents of the home in any area of his/her daily care needs.
• Moving and handling, dressing and assisting residents in their daily hygiene and dressing needs.
• Tend to the residents’ Hydration and Nutrition needs.
• To participate in holistic caring activities.
• Read and act on the Care Plans of each client to promote continuity of care.
• To understand the right of the individual to confidentiality.
• Observing and reporting any changes in resident’s condition
• Report to Senior staff any hazard or unsafe equipment that may be injurious to the health and safety of staff, residents and visitors
• To attend any in-service training arranged as part of staff development and mandatory training, which is a legal requirement
As a Carer it would be desirable, but not essential, to have:
• Experience of care or support work in a Hospital or Nursing Home preferably within a Mental Health Setting.
• NVQ level 2 in Health and social care or equivalent.
• Moving and Handling training
• Hoist training
- £ 7.50 - 9 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
Posted 14 Jun 2017
Closes 31 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Care assistant, Carer, Support worker