Witney, Oxfordshire, England
Retirement Village Manager / Operations Manager
General Manager, Operations Manager, Business Manager
Retirement Village / Nursing Home Care
£60,000 - £65,000 depending on experience plus benefits and bonus
Outstanding opportunity for a General Manager / Operations Manager to join fantastic retirement village in Oxfordshire. Our esteemed client provides premium-quality care and hospitality in a first-class retirement village environment.
Candidates should have worked at a very senior level within the elderly care sector or as a senior business manager within the hotel / hospitality sector. Ideal Retirement Village Manager / Operations Manager candidates should have worked as an Operations Manager / Regional Manager / Senior Manager within a care home provider or as a Retirement Village Manager previously.
Candidates must have proven high level business and commercial acumen.
You will manage a wonderful, luxury retirement village facility boasting spa, pool, bowling green etc.
Retirement Village Operations Manager Requirements:
• Operations management / senior management experience
• Extensive knowledge of nursing home / residential home / care home / elderly care / hospitality sectors
• Strong commercial skills / Strong financial acumen
• Experience overseeing large staff teams
• Delivery of quality care / high levels of hospitality
Retirement Village Operations Manager Salary Benefits:
• An annual salary of £60,000 - £65,000 depending on experience, plus a bonus of up to 30% depending on performance
• 10% non-contributory pension scheme
• 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
• An exemplary working environment with a real family feel and a supportive, professional team
- £ 60000 - 65000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 14 Jun 2017
Closes 12 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager