Coventry, West Midlands, England
We have recently undertaken fantastic new position with a company who have great ethos and true care for the young adults. This will be for a 5 bedded step-down service designed to support young adults (aged 16-25) with issues linked to ASD, LD and Mental Health through the key developmental stage of early adulthood. You will be supported by a Psychiatrist and a Clinical Psychologist, the home can offer substantial clinical support to residents directly and to the team indirectly.
Registered Manger - Responsibilities
* The manager will be responsible for shaping and delivering the home's Statement of Purpose and managing the team to achieve the same.
* Manage a Residential Home and ensure the efficient operation of the service in accordance with the relevant legislation, procedures, policies and the Statement of Purpose for the home.
* Co-ordinate and monitor casework and administrative functions of the home and evaluate standards of performance.
* Assist and supervise in the continual assessment of the needs of the children and young people and to identify and prepare specific development plans to ensure the most appropriate service provision.
* Be involved in recruitment of staff including vetting, interviewing and inducting new employees.
* To contribute to the development of appropriate relationships with and between staff, young people and other stakeholders.
* You will actively co-ordinate the service provision and will be a focal point for support, advice and coaching to all staff within the Home.
* To assist in the management, appraisal, supervision and support of all residential staff.
* Responsibility for safeguarding and promoting individual rights, providing good quality care which is free from oppression and where differences are respected and valued.
* To promote appropriate and therapeutic relationships between staff and young people and their families, promoting the children and young people's involvement and participation in the day-to-day life of the Home.
* Ensure that safe working practices are employed by all staff at all times in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work legislation.
Registered Manger - Skills
* DipSW, CQSW, NVQ 4 Working with Young People/Management, RNLD, RMN or an equivalent qualification would be advantageous
* Working with CQC or Ofsted is essential
* A proven track record of successfully managing a mental health service
* Strong staff management
* An ability to communicate effectively on all levels with internal and external bodies
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
- £ 36000 - 36000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 14 Jun 2017
Closes 14 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager