Children?s Registered Manager
Leicester, Leicestershire, England
Children's Registered Manager -
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Children's Registered Manager to join this reputable company in one of their services in the Leicester area. This role is offering a highly competitive salary for a rapidly expanding service. They have a great ethos and their core values ensure Children have the best possible outcomes! This is a genuine opportunity to make a difference to people's lives and work for part of a great team.
The main responsibilities of the Children's Home Manager include:
* To ensure that the Home meets the high standards set out by the company and strive for outstanding with Ofsted.
* Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children making sure care standards are of the highest quality.
* Developing the team.
* Ensuring that budgets are managed effectively and the use of finances is properly monitored.
The key skills and experience required for the Children's Home Manager include:
* Level 3 in Children and Young people/ Level 4/5 in Management
* A proven track record of successfully managing similar Children's Residential facilities.
* Strong staff management.
* An ability to communicate effectively on all levels with internal and external bodies.
* A strong familiarity in working towards Ofsted standards and outcomes.
* An exceptional deputy manager looking for a new opportunity will be considered.
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £250 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
- £ 28000 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 14 Jun 2017
Closes 14 Jul 2017
Ref: KSM -RGM - 1306
This job was posted to: Home manager