Registered Home Manager
Truro, Cornwall, England
Registered Manager - Autistic Spectrum Disorders
c£30,000 per annum
15 bed unit
High Functioning Autism
Purosearch are proud to be representing a leading Cornish provider of specialist care services for people with Autism, learning disabilities, associated conditions & challenging behaviours.
This organisation's goal is to provide quality of life and the opportunity to develop for service users in its care. The organisation works to a value-base of respect for the dignity and uniqueness of each individual - service user, team member, stakeholders and the wider community.
Brief description of the Role
• To manage the company's resources in line with the code of conduct, values, policies and procedures
• To become a manager registered with the CQC and ensure high standards of professional care for all services users
• To undertake all those duties and responsibilities defined by and associated with the role of Registered Manager.
• Managerial experience, with experience supervising the work of others and deploying team members on a rota
• Broad knowledge of Autistic Spectrum Disorders and other related conditions
• Level 3 in Health and Social Care (minimum)
• Experience managing budgets and accounting practice
• Full, clean driving licence
• Understanding the requirements necessary to become a registered manager
Hours of Work
The post is a permanent position for 39 hours per week; you will also partake in 24/7 on-call system.
Salary c£30,000 per annum depending upon experience plus excellent benefits which include;
33 days holidays
2% Contributory Pension
Continued Personal Development
Relocation assistance for exceptional candidates.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check
Interested? Don't delay in sending your CV as there are immediate interviews - for more information call Katherine on Apply.
- £ 28000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 14 Jun 2017
Closes 12 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager