Social Worker - Looked After Children
Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
SOCIAL WORKER- LOOKED AFTER CHILDREN
We require a Qualified Social Worker to work within a Looked After Children Team in the North East. This is a position with a start date as soon as possible.
Duties Include -
* Manage your workload and provide supervision and advice.
* Work closely with members of other disciplines and organisations
* Maintain accurate and up to date records.
* Undertake risk assessments and formulate child protection and child care plans.
* Supervision of children on the child protection register, children in care and children assessed as being in need.
* Liaise with residential childrens' homes, schools and families to provide continuous assessment
You must have a relevant Social Work qualification (BA / MA Social Work / DipSW / CCETSW), be HCPC registered and be eligible to work in the UK. At least 2 years post qualifying experience is required for this role and you must have strong reporting and writing skills.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
- £ 25 - 35 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 14 Jun 2017
Closes 12 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Social worker