Whalley Range, Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
An exciting new opportunity has arisen with a national care provider to assist in the daily running of their Learning Disability home in South Manchester. The service supports individuals with a learning disabilities and challenging behaviour.
The Deputy Managers role is to support the registered manager in the daily running of the home in order to provide outcome focused support which enables service users to lead fulfilling and valued lives.
Key skills and Competencies:
* MUST have worked in a supervisory capacity before in a care setting
* At least two years' experience of supporting people within a learning disability and/or people with challenging behaviour
* Ability to join an organisation and hit the ground running
* Experience of coordinating rotas, completing risk assessments and care plans
* Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise & manage a busy workload (which will including direct support, supervision & management of staff)
* Committed and focused to achieving the best possible levels of care
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
- £ 24000 - 26000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 13 Jun 2017
Closes 13 Jul 2017
Ref: AJ - SLDM - 1306
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager