Bushey, Hertfordshire, England
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a proven Deputy Manager to join this well respected and growing company! They pride themselves in delivering high standards of care using a person centered approach and they create very much a family feel there where everyone's opinion matters! This supported living service will be for individuals with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health and Physical Disabilities.
Key Responsibilities -
* Oversee the day to day management of the Supported Living service.
* Provide hands on support to adults with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
* Be fully involved in the training of new staff members, insuring high standards of person centered care.
* Acting up in the absence of the Registered Manager
* Have experience working at a senior level
* Line management experience
* Experience working with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
* Be able to provide a hands on approach to leadership in order to develop staff teams
Salary Circa: 18k
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
- £ 18000 - 18000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 13 Jun 2017
Closes 13 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager, Learning disabilities