Nursing Home Manager
Haywards Heath, West Sussex, England
Nursing Home Manager
Location: Haywards Heath, West Sussex
Benefits: 30% Bonus
Time Recruitment are currently selecting for a Nursing Home Manager for a fantastic care home in Haywards Heath - the Mid Sussex District of West Sussex. Our client is one of the UKs most successful healthcare brands and offers a diverse range of healthcare services nationally.
This 40 bedded Care Home caters for elderly clients and specialises in nursing and dementia care including Parkinson's, respite, convalescence and palliative care.
The successful candidate will ideally be a qualified nurse with an active NMC PIN and must have at least 2 years' experience as a Care Home Manager - managing either a nursing home or residential home. Other skills and experiences we are looking for include;
* Must have a proven track record as a Nursing home Manager
* Must have an excellent ability to lead a team, providing support and encouragement
* Must have experience dealing with various organisations including the Care Inspectorate and other professional bodies
* Will be an influential Care home manager with excellent people skills.
The Benefits of becoming a home manager for our client include:
* Salary - £50,000 (Negotiable DOE)
* 30% Annual bonus
* Employer Matching Pension Scheme (up to 12%)
* Life Assurance scheme
* Succession programme into Senior Management
* 33 Days Annual Leave (+ Option to buy an extra week!)
We can assure you this market leading client will provide you with a superb level of support on every level in order to ensure your success. As Nursing Home Manager will be provided with robust operations support, assistance with marketing and PR, recruitment, staffing and training, and they will provide you with top class resources.
If you think this role of Nursing Home Manager is for you, and you would like to join this award-winning company on it's exciting journey ahead, then please apply by either contacting Michael at Time Recruitment on Applyor by emailing your CV to m.roberts @ time- Apply.
Alternatively please click APPLY below.
- £ 50000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 13 Jun 2017
Closes 11 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Care manager