Belfast, Antrim, Northern Ireland
Vanrath Healthcare is delighted to have been appointed as a recruitment partner for this leading Northern Ireland Independent Healthcare Provider to assist in the recruitment of this key management role in one of their nursing homes.
The Nursing Home has a location with excellent transport links in Belfast south west and being close to the main motorway routes makes it accessible form most areas in Northern Ireland. The Home is registered to care for Dementia * Mental Health Condition * Old Age * Physical Disability residents. It is the policy of the provider is to to play an integral and wide ranging role in ensuring those people in need of care are always treated with respect, dignity, understanding and compassion
The role of Nurse Manager is one of leadership and candidates will be able to demonstrate this quality evidenced in experience in a similar role. Leading a team of Registered Nurses and Care Assistants in the highest care standards and promoting ongoing professional development of all staff to enhance the staff roles and the residents care requirements and experience.
The Nurse Manager leads the care team in maintaining compliance with regulations and standards
Candidates will be NMC Registered have a minimum of four- five year's post registration experience of which two will be at a similar management level. The level of responsibility the role carries is reflected in the salary and benefits. The Nurse Manager reports directly to the Responsible Person. A full candidate specification and role description is available on registration.
- Salary £45000-£50000
- 35 Days annual leave
VANRATH Healthcare has been appointed as a recruitment partner by this employer to source quality candidates. All candidates who apply to VANRATH Healthcare positions will receive the following as standard:
- A confidential chat about this role and your career aspirations
- CV Advice - we appreciate you may not have done one for a while
- Interview preparation - expert advice from our consultants
- On-going support and contact throughout the recruitment process
- Access to our other vacancies
- For more information on this vacancy or any other Healthcare positions please apply via the link below or contact Paul Kenna in the strictest confidence on Apply. You can also see our other Healthcare vacancies by visiting Apply
- £ 45000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 13 Jun 2017
Closes 4 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager