Coventry, West Midlands, England
Are you looking for something new and exciting? We're looking for a Senior Care Assistant in Coventry, specialising in Dementia.
Ideal candidates will hold an NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care or a willingness to work towards the qualification. You will be able to work flexibly including early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights, bank holidays, as part of a rolling rota.
- A commitment to a service, which provides support to vulnerable individuals which is respectful and according to the individual’s wishes.
- Commitment to training and development.
- Ability and willingness to undertake personal care.
- Problem solving skills.
To apply for this role, please submit a CV and covering letter outlining your experience. As part of our recruitment process, if you meet the criteria for this role as outlined above, you will be contacted via telephone to undertake a telephone interview. Please ensure you supply up to date and correct contact details to enable us to do this.
For further information in regards to the above role, please call the recruitment team on Apply, option 5.
- Full time, Part time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Jun 2017
Closes 12 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Care assistant