Stirling, Stirling, ScotlandService Manager - Stirling - up to £48K!
WR Health and Social Care is looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking Service Manager to join our client's specialist private hospital just outside of Stirling. Our client is offering a fantastic range of benefits alongside a competitive salary of up to £48K on a full-time, permanent basis.
The service provides 24/7 nursing care to adults with severe learning disabilities and associated mental/physical health conditions, as well as treating those who present challenging and complex behaviours. Service users at the hospital can either be stepping down from a secure environment, or moving from a supported living/residential setting. Nursing care is structured according to each patient's care needs, and the service aims to equip individuals with the necessary skills to achieve as much independence as possible.
You will carry sole responsibility and accountability for managing the service through effective leadership, and you will align your own and your employees' practices to the objectives of the company. As well as ensuring high quality nursing service is delivered, you will be expected to manage recruitment, disciplinary procedures and wider HR issues within the team, oversee training of all staff and play an active role in CPD. Other responsibilities cover areas such as medication management, the management of patient flow and quality compliance.
- Salary of up to £48K subject to experience
- Company discount scheme
- Career progression scheme
- NMC fees paid/assistance with revalidation
- Extensive and specialist training prior to commencement and during employment
- Free onsite parking
- You must be a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) in the UK with a clear, active NMC pin
- Minimum 5 years' service management experience is within a mental health/LD service
- You must have in depth knowledge and experience of SoVA, CQC regulations, compliance and quality management, as well as relevant healthcare legislation
- You must have proven leadership skills, and experience in working with a multitude of different stakeholders
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number
- We have 10 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry, and we are a team of knowledgeable consultants who are experts in our practice
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references and clarifying any queries you may have right up until your start date
- Our survey has found that we have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free!
- £ 43000 - 48000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 12 Jun 2017
Closes 12 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager