Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead (RGN) - Dudley
Dudley, West Midlands, England
Position: Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead (RGN)
I am currently seeking a passionate Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead to assist in the management of a medium sized service in Dudley. The service ensures all residents within the home are receiving the best possible care from the passionate care staff, making this an ideal working and living environment. The home provides nursing and residential care to the elderly, those who have dementia and or physical disabilties. This is an ideal opportunity for a Registered Nurse looking to make a career move or take their first step into management.
Job Requirements for Deputy Manager:
• To assist and carry responsibility for the clinical management of the home during the day
• Develop the skills of the care team
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
• To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards.
Skills/ Qualifications for Deputy Manager:
• Hold a current Nurse pin (RGN)
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• Must have experience at supervisory level within a nursing home.
Benefits for Deputy Manager:
About company/ client:
My client has an excellent reputation specialising in dementia, residential, nursing and specialist care services. They offer a range of services throughout the North of England to meet the differing needs of individuals in later life. They are very passionate about care standards and pride themselves on providing exceptional care services to the Elderly and those with dementia within a kind, warm, comfortable and welcoming environment.
This position will be suitable for: Deputy Home Manager, Deputy Care Manager, Deputy Residential Manager, Nurse Manager, Care Home Manager, and Nursing Home Manager.
To be put forward for the Deputy Manager role please call Carly Walker at Purosearch on ApplyOR email your up to date CV to Apply
- £ 15 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Jun 2017
Closes 10 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager