Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
Seaham, Durham, England
Position: Clinical Lead - £18 Per Hour
Location: Seaham, County Durham
Salary £18 Per Hour
Hours: 40 Hours per week.
Client Group: Elderly/ Dementia/Mental Health
Reference No: TH29842
I am currently recruiting for a Clinical Lead to assist the manager on a unit of 69 residents who require nursing, residential and respite care. This person needs to work in a team with RGN's, NVQ 3 Team Leaders and HCA's. I require someone who is motivated, able to manage a large team and has a good knowledge of caring for the older person.
The Clinical Lead will work very closely with the Deputy Manager and the whole team in the home. Living in TW is good as this person will be required work a total amount to 40 hours per week with a week of on call once established.
Job Requirements for Clinical Lead:
* To assist and carry responsibility for the clinical management of the home during the day
* Develop the skills of the care team
* Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
* To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
* To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards.
Skills/ Qualifications for Clinical Lead:
* Hold a current Nurse pin
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
* Must have experience at supervisory level within a nursing home.
Benefits for Clinical Lead:
*£18 Per Hour
About company/ client:
The Home CQC Rating - GOOD In All Area's
My client has an excellent reputation specializing in dementia, residential, nursing & Mental Health specialist care services. They offer a range of services throughout the UK to meet the differing needs of individuals in later life. They are very passionate about care standards and pride themselves on providing exceptional care services to the Elderly and those with dementia within a kind, warm, comfortable and welcoming environment.
This position will be suitable for: Clinical Lead, Deputy Home Manager, Deputy Care Manager, Deputy Residential Manager, Nurse Manager, Care Home Manager, and Nursing Home Manager.
- £ 18 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 7 Jun 2017
Closes 5 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager