Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
Position: Deputy Manager
Salary: £17 - per hour
Hours: 42 hours per week
Client Group: Elderly/ Dementia
My client is currently seeking a passionate Deputy Nurse Manager to assist in the day to day running of a very well established Nursing Home. The home ensures all residents within the home are receiving the best possible care from the passionate care staff, making this an ideal working and living environment. The home provides nursing and residential care to residents who are mainly elderly and suffer from the diagnosis of dementia and other forms of minor mental health. This is an ideal opportunity for a Registered General/Mental Health Nurse or Senior Nurse, looking to make a career move or take their first step into management.
Job Requirements for Deputy Manager:
- To assist and carry responsibility for the clinical management of the home during the day
- Develop the skills of the care team
- Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
- To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
- To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards.
Skills/ Qualifications for Deputy Manager:
- Hold a current Nurse pin
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
- Must have experience at supervisory level within a nursing home.
Benefits for Deputy Manager:
- competitive salary package (Dependent on experience and hours p/w contracted too)
- Holiday entitlement
This position will be suitable for: Deputy Home Manager, Deputy Care Manager, Deputy Residential Manager, Nurse Manager, Care Home Manager, Nursing Home Manager, Senior Staff Nurse, Clinical Lead and Unit Manager
For additional information please contact on 0118 309 4222
- £ 17.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 19 May 2017
Closes 16 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager