Wrexham, Wrexham (Wrecsam), Wales
We are seeking an experienced Manager to work for our client in the position of Home Manager.
Our client is a permanent organisation who provide care and nursing services to the elderly, throughout the UK. They focus everything they do on providing the highest level of care and standards and therefore like their teams and staff to reflect this in everything they do.
As a Home manager, with previous experience of working with individuals with Dementia Care, you will be working full time in this position.
To take accountability of the day to day running of the home. Promoting a caring environment which provides residents with a high standard of specialised personal care, meeting individual needs and ensuring everyone is treated with respect, dignity, rights to privacy, independence and choice are met. Checking legal requirements are met along with the high levels expected.
• Must have previous managerial experience in a similar setting
• Leadership qualities, effective communication and interpersonal skills are essential
• Practice knowledge of auditing and care planning for residents with complex needs
• Ability to carry out budgeting responsibilities for the home
• Influencing and motivations skills, being able to work as part of a team is vital
• Excellent understanding of all regulations in relation to care homes including CQC and CSSIW standards and have the skills to ensure that these are met and maintained
• Results focused recognising the commercial aspects of a Manager’s role
• RMA in Management/equivalent or be working towards
Previous registration with CQC
Essential values and commitment:
• Be a passionate, approachable Manager of the care team
• Lead and develop a team of care staff with fairness, transparency and an inclusive approach
• Mentoring and training of newly appointed staff, ensuring that the home is a friendly supportive working environment
• Commitment to complete all training relevant to your role to ensure continual professional development
Benefits & Incentives
Career development opportunities
- £ 30000 - 37000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 19 May 2017
Closes 19 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd