Registered Locality Manager
Mitcham, Greater London, England
I wanted to make you aware of a superb opportunity which has arisen with a fantastic client of mine based in Mitcham, Surrey. My client, a market leading care provider in the learning disabilities sector, are looking for an experienced Registered Manager to oversee two of their neighboring residential services in Mitcham.
The two services provide the highest standards of person-centred care to adults with learning disabilities and complex needs. They are looking for an experienced managing to keep and retain the good standards of the service, which is currently rated 'Good' with CQC.
They are paying £28,000 for the right candidate. The candidate will also be required to be registered with CQC if they are successful.
* Managing all aspects of running the homes including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
* Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
* Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders.
* Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
* Keeping paperwork up to date, making sure clients get to appointments on-time, ensuring any safeguarding alerts are registered properly and making sure outcomes are dealt with internally.
The ideal candidate will:
* Ideally have been a CQC Registered Manager previously, with experience of managing a CQC Registered Service. An exceptional Deputy Manager looking to step up will also be considered.
* Be exceptionally well-organised and have a proven track record of successfully managing teams.
* A good understanding of the latest developments within the field of learning disabilities.
* Have the ability to motivate and lead a team of staff, ensuring the highest standards of care are provided.
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity, then please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or alternatively call James on 01628 630104 to discuss specific roles.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies across the Home Counties and the South-West, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please send me your CV and I will give you a call.***Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
I look forward to hearing from you!
- £ 28000 - 28000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 19 May 2017
Closes 18 Jun 2017
Ref: JDHC - MTRLM - 1805
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager