Westgate-on-Sea, Kent, England
TWO fantastic opportunities Deputy Managers have arisen to join this well-respected group of Care Homes with a great ethos and reputation. This company have an excellent reputation for providing person centred care and have an unrivalled reputation in the Care sector. The client group for these services is Learning Difficulties.
Key Responsibilities -
* Oversee the day to day management of the residential service
* Provide hands on support to adults with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
* Be fully involved in the training of new staff members, insuring high standards of person centered care.
* Acting up in the absence of the Registered Manager
* Have experience working at a senior level
* Ideally an NVQ Level 3 in health and social care or leadership and management or above
* Line management experience
* Experience working with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
* Be able to provide a hands-on approach to leadership in order to develop staff teams
If you are interested in the above position call Michael on 01628 630104 or email an up to date CV to email@example.com
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
If you are interested in the above Home Manager vacancy, please call Michael on 01628630104 quoting reference MW-DMSM-1805 or MW-DMW-1805 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- £ 10 - 10 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 19 May 2017
Closes 18 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager