Carlisle, Cumbria, England
Our client are a very reputable voluntary organisation who have an amazing opportunity to appoint an Area Manager covering Carlisle, Cumbria and the surrounding areas. This company have a remarkable reputation for delivering care of the highest quality and need a proven senior manager to join them.
Reporting to the Divisional Director, North West, you will be responsible for the work within your geographical area, providing clear vision, strategies, direction and support to your staff, whilst working in a way which is central to the values and culture of the organisation. It's an exciting time to join this great company who offer an excellent working environment and genuine career opportunities and who always have the outcomes of the service user at the forefront of what they do!!!
Area Manager - Key Responsibilities -
* Manage and lead an established team of service managers and support staff.
* Enable good practice and service delivery and strive for improvements wherever possible.
* Show leadership, team management and communication skills.
* Promote training and development within staff teams.
* Creating a more person centred culture across the services.
* Working in partnership with service managers to deliver high quality outcomes and full CQC compliance.
Applicants looking to apply should have:
* Level 5 diploma in Health & Social Care or equivalent experience and willingness to undertake.
* Management experience within learning disabilities and autistic spectrum disorders.
* Experience managing teams and leading the development of new services.
* Knowledge of current CQC fundamentals standards.
* Valid driving license.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself!!
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
- £ 40000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 19 May 2017
Closes 18 Jun 2017
Ref: AJ - URAM - 1805
This job was posted to: Home manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd