Clinical Team Leader
Stevenage, Hertfordshire, England
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Team Leader to join one of the UK's leading providers of care in Stevenage. The role holder will be clinically responsible for a well-respected Mental Health hospital and be committed to providing the highest possible care to patients. The opportunity offers an excellent working environment with genuine career progression opportunities with a company at the top of their game.
The role holder will be part of ensuring delivery of an optimum level of clinical and therapeutic care, ensuring compliance with statutory regulations and current legislation, meeting quality standards and delivering against key performance indicators.
This is a great opportunity for somebody with multiple years' experience at a similar level with excellent clinical knowledge and understanding of Mental Health conditions.
Clinical Services Manager - Requirements-
* Nurse qualified - RMN
* Ideally 2+ years working at charge nurse or ward manager level
Clinical Services Manager - Responsibilities-
* Ensure all relevant policies are in place, reviewed and updated as and when necessary (e.g. centre guidelines/patient information) in liaison with multidisciplinary teams
* Provide Clinical Leadership for nursing teams
* Maintenance of business relationships
* Undertake and co-ordinate a range of clinical duties which contributes to the provision of high quality care for patients.
* Completing action plans from audits, Bed management/referral, assessing suitability
* Attending disciplinary hearings and Staff training
Salary Circa - 32-41k
If you are interested in this vacancy please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will respond. Alternatively, for more information on this role call 01628 630104.
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
- £ 32000 - 41000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 19 May 2017
Closes 18 Jun 2017
Ref: JS - CTLC-1705
This job was posted to: Home manager