Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a specialist care provider, who is seeking a Multi-Site Registered Manager to cover a number of specialist residential services in West Yorkshire. The client requires someone with multi-site experience with a background supporting adults with a range of Learning Disabilities, Autism and Mental Health conditions.
You will have a primary focus on the improvement of quality, supporting positive outcomes for the individuals we support and ensuring compliance with all regulatory and company requirements. You will have a track record of developing key stakeholder relationships, an approachable and supportive leadership style, with the ability to define clear lines of accountability and effect change.
Key skills and Competencies:
* Strong care background and leadership skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Someone with experience with Autism and Mental Health, particularly challenging behaviour
* Commercially strong with good business development knowledge and experience
* Inclusive and supportive management style
* Managing and controlling resources to meet demands and changing priorities, ensuring financial viability
* Knowledge - stay up to date with legislative changes that can affect the operation of the business / service - CQC compliance
* Making sure service users get the most out of the service
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on 01628 630104 for more information.
***I cover all ADULT SPECIALIST Service Manager/Nursing Home Manager/Hospital/Operations Manager and nurse vacancies across the North East and Lincolnshire, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please get in touch.***
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
- £ 45000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 19 May 2017
Closes 18 Jun 2017
Ref: JCPA: MM - 1705
This job was posted to: Home manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd