Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
I am currently working on behalf of a small health and social care provider that is looking to appoint a Service Manager for their supported living service in the Bradford area. The service supports people with Autism, Learning Disabilities and some Mental Health.
They are looking for someone who is committed to quality care and a continuous improvement ethos. The service has good relationships with CQC, the Local Authority, Service Users and Relatives. The service has a committed team of staff who are excited to assist with the recruitment of an experienced Manager to lead their team.
For the Service Manager position you must have:
* Experience of managing a supported living services
* A track record of working with service users with mental health and learning disabilities
* Good knowledge of the care standards and the local areas.
* High expectations on delivery of person centred care, good standard of care writing, risk assessing and implementing change.
* Strong leadership skills and hold outstanding organisational skills.
The salary offered is £27-35k depending on experience and can increase once CQC registered manager status has been achieved.
* Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm/9am to 5pm.
* The Manager will be expected to take part in the on-call rota which is currently one week in four.
* The Manager will also be expected to hold the Management on-call for the service.
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on 01628 630104 for more information.
***I cover all ADULT SPECIALIST Service Manager/Nursing Home Manager/Hospital/Operations Manager and nurse vacancies across the North East and Lincolnshire, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please get in touch.***
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
- £ 27000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 19 May 2017
Closes 18 Jun 2017
Ref: JCCC: SM - 1905
This job was posted to: Home manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd