Registered Manager (Mental Health)
Croydon, London, Greater London, England
Domus are currently working with a fantastic nationwide mental health care provider to recruit for a Registered Manager at one of their residential services for adults with mental health and complex needs.
Our client is a nationwide market leader in the learning disabilities and mental health sector, providing residential, supported living and secure services across the country.
They are paying between £35,000 and £40,000 for the ideal candidate.
* Managing all aspects of running the service including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
* Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
* Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
* Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have been a CQC Registered Manager previously, with experience of managing a CQC Registered Service.
* Have experience working with adults with mental health and complex needs in a residential or secure setting.
* Ideally be a registered nurse (RMN) but this is not essential. Strong Registered Managers will be considered.
* Be exceptionally well-organised and have a proven track record of successfully managing teams.
* Have the ability to motivate and lead a team of staff, ensuring the highest standards of care are provided.
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity, then please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or alternatively call James on 01628 630104 to discuss specific roles.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies across the Home Counties and the South-West, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please send me your CV and I will give you a call.***
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
- £ 35000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 19 May 2017
Closes 18 Jun 2017
Ref: JDHC - SCRMMMH - 1805
This job was posted to: Home manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd