Quality Improvement Specialist
Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, England
A leading care provider is currently seeking a Quality Improvement Specialist to a number of specialist care homes and hospitals in the North of the country. The services provide specialist care for Mental Health conditions and the elderly.
The role is to review and support the clinical performance of a number of hospitals and homes in the division. Contribute to the organizational Care and Quality agenda and support a robust Clinical Governance framework.
The role holder should have a demonstrable, successful track record of positively supporting and influencing managers and colleagues working in mental health services. The role holder will have experience with project management, auditing, staff recruitment, clinical team working and producing well developed care plans. They will have excellent knowledge of CQC inspection framework and implementing quality assurance with robust action plans.
Plus company car, fuel and accommodation for any overnight stay required will be paid for.
Based from home but in the services 4 days a week.
Key Skills and Competencies:
* An exceptional track record of CQC inspections
* MUST have experience in a hospital environment
* Organised, tenacious and professional
* An excellent problem solver
* Strong care background & leadership skills
* A genuine passion for quality of service
* Insight of good practice of mental health and challenging behaviour
* Excellent communication skills
* Knowledge - stay up to date with legislative changes that can affect the operation of the business / service
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on 01628 630104 for more information.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
- £ 45000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 19 May 2017
Closes 18 Jun 2017
Ref: JCB: QIS - 1805-Mansfield
This job was posted to: Home manager