Birmingham, West Midlands, England
TTM Healthcare are currently recruiting Support Workers and Care workers to work in Care Homes/Residential units in West Midlands.
Do you have a experience as a support worker?
Do you want to make a difference?
Do you have a passion for care?
We currently have some incredible full-time and part-time opportunities.
- Valid DBS Certificate
- All Mandatory Training (Online & Practical)
Applicants Must Have:
- A friendly and caring approach a genuine desire to help people
- The ability to relate to people from a wide variety of backgrounds
- Tact and sensitivity
- A respectful approach to clients
- Patience and a sense of humour
- Reliability and flexibility team working skills and the ability to use your own initiative
- Capacity to work to health and safety guidelines
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Previous care experience is beneficial
- Be willing to complete a DBS check.
- Weekly Pay
- Dedicated & experienced recruitment consultant
- 2 Week registration
- 24 hour support
- £150 referral scheme
- Competitive rates
- Access to an abundance of opportunities
Why TTM Healthcare?
TTM Healthcare are a Tier 1 Framework Approved Agency and have recently won awards for the "Most Professional Services Recruitment Agency" " Best Public Sector Recruitment Agency"
What does this mean for you? Well TTM Healthcare have access to all opportunities that are available before anyone else. Meaning you will have first choice to all shifts, block bookings and long lines of work.
Our staff are committed to caring for our candidates and clients. We are professional, polite and approachable. Each consultant is experienced and dedicated to their filed of nursing.
If you are as passionate as we are, join TTM Healthcare today. TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- £ 8.5 - 15 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
Posted 19 May 2017
Closes 16 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: Carer, Social worker, Support worker