Senior Practitioner - Children with Disabilities - Development
London, Greater London, England
Join a Local Authority that is knows the value of investing in you and encouraging your development, both personally and professionally. As part of a recruitment drive, they are looking for a driven Qualified Social Worker to join their Children with Disabilities team, as a Senior Practitioner.
In order to ensure that the service corresponds to their high standards, they provide a tailor-made Modular training regimen, which will help you in obtaining valuable qualifications that will make your CV stand out.
- Dedication to excellence, demonstrated by a 'Good' OFSTED and experienced management
- To achieve an average caseload of 18 cases for the team, in order to allow practitioners to focus on building long-term relationships
- Significant investment in children services and frontline roles, bringing more staff members on board, enhancing stability and contributing to a more effective working environment
Why work with this Local Authority:
- They offer up to £40,000 per annum as well as performance-related incentives
- Development as a cornerstone of their philosophy, giving you plenty of space to fulfil you career goals
- A long-standing management team which has introduced a stable and meritocratic working environment
This post would suit Qualified Social Workers with substantial experience in a Children with Disabilities Team.
What NonStop Care provides:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
What I offer:
- As a Consultant for the London area I have developed a number of relationships, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your run-of-the-mill agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities, so I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and a more likely placement for you
- All of our Consultants undergo continuous training to be able to provide the most accurate and useful advice
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
For a chat about this, or other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, ring Boris on 0207 940 2100, or mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: HCPC, QSW, social work, Children with Disabilites, CWD, Senior Practitioner, SP
- £ 37000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 18 May 2017
Closes 1 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: Social worker