Enfield, London, Greater London, EnglandClinical Lead - £18/h - Wembley - Elderly Care
I have a brand new opportunity for an experienced Clinical Lead at my client's modern nursing home in Wembley, which specialises in care of the elderly, dementia/EMI nursing care and complex mental health/physical disability care. The home is registered to care for up to 83 residents, and service users are aged 25+.
My client has provided award-winning care in purpose-built facilities for over 30 years across the U.K., thereby allowing older people to enjoy the highest quality of life. Those under the care of my client receive not only 24 hour care, but also companionship and independence. My client goes above and beyond the standards for elderly care homes, paying attention to every detail of resident's life. Their goal is to continue this standard of care, through excellent practice working with like-minded, hardworking and passionate members of staff.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that the nurses, carers and domestic staff contribute to the efficient operation of the home. You will have full responsibility for the management of clinical activities across the home, ensuring that the care teams' skills are developed to the best standards and also making sure that clinical activity is innovative, effective and safe. You will be heavily involved in the induction, clinical supervision and mentorship of all staff at the home. Wider responsibilities will also cover undertaking disciplinary measures and appraisals, managing complaints and working closely with the CQC/wider healthcare bodies.
- Generous hourly rate of £18p/h
- Permanent, full-time contract (37.5hrs p/w), working 2 out of 4 weekends
- Educational opportunities to aid CPD i.e. NVQs
- Career progression suited to your personal development
- Friendly and supportive care management team
- NMC and DBS fees paid
- You must be a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) and have an active NMC pin number
- A minimum of 2 years senior nursing home experience is essential
- You must have previous elderly/dementia care experience
- Your clinical skills, i.e. PEG feeds, catheterisation, venepuncture etc. should be of a high standard
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- We have 9 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry, and we are a team of knowledgeable consultants who are experts in our practice
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries right up until your start date
- Our survey has found that we have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free!
Interested in this fantastic role? Please call 02392 816901 or email your up to date CV and contact number to email@example.com to be considered!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- £ 18 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 18 May 2017
Closes 17 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager