Registered Home Manager - Residential
Brent, London, Greater London, England
An exceptional new opportunity with a national care provider that specialise Supported Living and Residential Care for adults with Learning Disabilities and associated Mental Health. This fantastic, specialist company are looking for a competent, experienced Home Manager to join their team of professionals. They pride themselves in delivering high standards of care across the country, using a person centered approach. This is a very exciting time to join the company!
Key Responsibilities -
* Manage and lead an established team of support staff
* Implement and maintain standards set out by CQC
* Deal with recruitment and retention of staff
* Have a flexible and adaptable approach
* Must be experienced within Complex Needs and Challenging Behaviours
* Must be or have been registered with the CQC
* Have experience within Residential services a management level
* MUST have previous management experience
* NVQ Level 5 in health and social care or leadership and management or above
* Experience working with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
* IT literate
Salary - £29k
If you are interested or perhaps know someone who might be interested please email an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 01628 630104
Don't keep a good thing to yourself!
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
- £ 29000 - 29000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 18 May 2017
Closes 17 Jun 2017
Ref: JS- RHMVC - 1605
This job was posted to: Home manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd