Home Manager (Elderly) £43 - £44K + Bonus - Dunfermline
Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland
Home Manager - Elderly - Dunfermline
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Home Manager to join one of the UK's leading private healthcare providers.
Bright Selection Ltd are delighted to be supporting this award winning healthcare provider in its latest piece of recruitment; they are actively looking for a an experienced Home Manager to manage a stunning nursing home located on the outskirts of Dunfermline. The service provides high quality nursing care for up to 60 elderly residents.
My client is very highly regarded and they currently operate a number of services throughout the UK. They are looking for only the most highly skilled candidates and will pay £43 - £44K + bonus and benefits.
- Recruitment of staff
- Marketing - you will be responsible for filling beds, maximizing occupancy rates and revenue
- You will have a sound understanding of all relevant legislation as well as up to date knowledge of the Care Inspectorate
- Demonstrable managerial experience within a care home setting
- Nurse qualification
- Commissioning experience - desirable
- Dementia experience within a nursing home environment
- Minimum of two years' experience within long term elderly nursing care
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Be experienced within the elderly care sector
- Budgetary, recruitment and marketing knowledge
- Treating people with dignity
- Free Parking
If you fit the criteria above then I would like to hear from you.
- £ 43000 - 44000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 17 May 2017
Closes 14 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd