Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
I am currently working on behalf of a developing care provider that is seeking to appoint a Registered Manager to oversee a specialist care home in Leeds. The service is under 10 beds and supports adults with high levels of challenging behaviour, Learning Disabilities and Autism.
This will raise after probation once registered with CQC
* Develop good relationships with all service users and demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of their support plans, thereby providing an excellent role model for the staff team.
* Manage and lead an established team of support staff
* Implement and maintain standards set out by CQC
* Deal with recruitment and retention of staff
* Have a flexible and adaptable approach
* NVQ Level 3 minimum, but ideally NVQ Level 4 or 5
* Experience working with challenging behaviour is a MUST, this person needs to be very hands on and prepared to deal with challenging needs and situations
* All residents are 1:1, sometimes 2:1 so there are high staffing ratios - you need to have an excellent leadership ability
* Excellent understanding of CQC legislation and ability to implement and maintain high standards.
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on 01628 630104 for more information.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital/Operations Manager vacancies across the North East and Lincolnshire, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please get in touch.***
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
- £ 24000 - 24000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 17 May 2017
Closes 16 Jun 2017
Ref: JCH: BSC - 1605
This job was posted to: Home manager