Qualified Social Worker - MASH - Warrington
Warrington, Cheshire, England
Are you a confident qualified social worker looking to develop your skills in a specialised service? Do you find the idea of a change from child protection and extensive court work attractive?
If the answers yes then we have the job for you!
Warrington Borough Council is looking to add good quality social workers to their expanding MASH service to deal with referrals from partnering agencies. They are currently focusing on providing safe and supportive working environment by taking on social workers to reduce caseload's and improve the service offering across the borough.
* Qualified Social Worker with DipSW or CQSW.
* HCPC registered, with 1/2 years' experience working in a statutory setting.
* Experience of working within MASH or partnering agencies is advantageous.
About the role:
You will be joining an established MASH team reporting directly into a practice manager where you will be working closely with the Police and other services taking referrals and then ensuring the appropriate action is taken and followed up.
This requires more short term involvement with vulnerable children and families and it is important to have good risk assessment skills and the ability to engage families at the first point of contact.
About the package:
* Potential to work flexibly to improve the work life balance.
* Pay rate of £25 - £27 per hour.
* Working in an authority prepared to invest in its workforce and services.
* Opportunity to work in a popular MASH service, plus develop skills in a specialist area.
You will be working on behalf of Capita Social Care Resourcing, which includes the following benefits:
* Your own dedicated specialist consultant.
* Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide.
* Prompt and reliable payroll (2 weekly payrolls).
* Free DBS and compliance service.
* Up to £250 referral fee.
To hear more about the role and apply please submit your CV online and contact Ben Burrows on 0161-274-8523.
We will get back to you as soon as possible: however, please be aware, if you have not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Capita Social Care Resourcing is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 25 - 27 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 17 May 2017
Closes 14 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: Social worker