Flat Scheme Manager - Supported Living
Warwick, Warwickshire, England
An exceptional new opportunity with a national care provider that specialise in supported living care for adults with learning disabilities and associated mental health. This fantastic, specialist company are looking for a competent, experienced Flat Scheme Manager to join their established team of professionals in the Leamington Spa area. They pride themselves in delivering high standards of care across the country, using a person centered approach. This is a very exciting time to join the company!
Key Responsibilities -
* Manage and lead an established team of support staff
* Implement and maintain standards set out by CQC
* Deal with recruitment and retention of staff
* Have a flexible and adaptable approach
* Must have experience with Supported Living
* Must have previous management experience
* NVQ Level 4 in health and social care or leadership and management or above
* Experience working with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
* IT literate
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000
The role is Monday - Friday, 9-5. Plus on call duties. They also offer 25 days holiday + bank holidays plus other great benefits.
If you are interested or perhaps know someone who might be interested, please email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01628 630104.
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
- £ 24000 - 28000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 17 May 2017
Closes 16 Jun 2017
Ref: AM - FSM1 - 1705
This job was posted to: Home manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd