Senior Care Assistant - Team Leader
Oldbury, West Midlands, EnglandJob Title: Team Leader/Senior Carer- Near Oldbury-£17,680
Service: Nursing Home
Location: Near Oldbury
Hours: Full Time (40 hours)
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Team Leader to work within an exceptional service, situated near Oldbury. This home is a state of the art l property that has been purpose built to the highest standards. This home provides exceptional nursing and residential care to residents who are mainly elderly. Comprehensive training will be given as standard, with a great rate of pay on offer.
• Supporting the Deputy Home Manager and care team.
• Develop the skills of the care team.
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff
• To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
• Conform to the latest guidelines, maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
Skills/ Qualifications for Senior Carer:
• NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• Must have experience at supervisory level within a nursing home
Salary & package:
• Expect comprehensive training in topics such as dementia, tissue viability and infection control as well as management.
• Paid annual leave, plus pension and life assurance scheme and bank holiday enhancements.
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Lindsay at Amber Mace on Apply
- £ 17000 - 18000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 17 May 2017
Closes 14 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: Care assistant