Registered Manager (Supported Living)
Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset, England
Domus are currently working with a nationwide charity who are market leaders in the learning disability sector, are looking for an experienced Supported Living Manager to oversee their supported living houses in Weston-Super-Mare and North Somerset.
The supported living houses which provide the highest standards of person centred care to adults with autism and learning disabilities.
The successful candidate will be paid between £28,000 and £30,000 dependent on experience. The individual will also be required to be registered with CQC.
* Managing all aspects of running the supported living services including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
* Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
* Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
* Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
The ideal candidate will:
* Ideally have been a CQC Registered Manager previously, with experience of managing a CQC Registered Service.
* Have managed supported living services previously.
* Be exceptionally well-organised and have a proven track record of successfully managing teams.
* A good understanding of the latest developments within the field of learning disabilities.
* Have the ability to motivate and lead a team of staff, ensuring the highest standards of care are provided.
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity, then please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or alternatively call James on 01628 630104 to discuss specific roles.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies across the Home Counties and the South-West, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please send me your CV and I will give you a call.***
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
I look forward to hearing from you!
- £ 28000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 17 May 2017
Closes 16 Jun 2017
Ref: JDHC - RSLMNS - 1705
This job was posted to: Care manager