Care Services Manager (RN) J2076
Herne Bay, Kent, England
Care Services Manager required for luxurious retirement complex in Kent
Job Title: Care Services Manager (RN)
Location: Herne Bay, Kent
Hours: Permanent, Full time
Salary: £40,000 (negotiable)
*Candidates must be a Registered nurse with NMC Pin*
About Our Client:
Our client is a unique and inspiring group of retirement homes. They offer exceptional levels of person-centred care and the highest possible quality of life, in terms of both luxurious accommodation and support.
The Care Services Manager will be an experienced and credible clinician who will be key in the effective delivery of person-centred services to meet the identified needs of residents. They will ensure that all such services provided are in accordance with legislative, company and regulatory requirements. They will take responsibility for all aspects of operational care management and provide the necessary leadership to support changes in services as they develop.
- Ensure the planning, delivery and operational management of the Care Services, delivering a high quality service that supports the residents within our homes to live safe and fulfilled lives.
- Take overall responsibility for effective rota management.
- Lead and be accountable for the effective creation, implementation and ongoing management of all required resident records and documentation in line with company policy and the regulatory requirement
- Actively involve residents, families and all staff in the development of quality standards through effective implementation of the resident and staff survey processes and forums.
- Take overall responsibility for the effective management of the governance and quality assurance frameworks ensuring appropriate levels of responsibility and where necessary all required actions are taken.
- Support the effective and continuous improvement of the service through the completion of quality audits as defined by the annual Compliance Audit Programme. Develop, implement and monitor improvement plans that are put into place.
- Develop, maintain and work effectively with all partners and key stakeholders in the provision of a quality service.
- Ensure the development and implementation of effective lines of communication and information in appropriate, accessible formats for residents, family members, staff and all other relevant stakeholders.
Who We're Looking For:
- Current NMC registration,
- Minimum of five years' post registration experience, at least three within a senior management role
- Experience of managing care and nursing within the Social Care or other relevant environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of and ability to implement strategies and approaches to deliver CQC Fundamental Standards
- Highly developed and effective communication and interpersonal skills
- A flexible approach to the working week, which includes early starts, evenings, weekends and Duty Management cover by prior agreement, to support special activities and the needs of the business
- Extremely competitive pension scheme
- Free uniforms that are both attractive and practical
- Free eye care tests and options for funding towards future spectacles if required
- Refer a friend and get a cash bonus of up to £1000
- Cycle to work scheme
- Study support
- Holiday discounts
If this sounds like your next role, please apply online or call for further information- 02082547506, quote J2076
- £ 40000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 17 May 2017
Closes 14 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd