Registered Manager Job, Glossop - Dementia
Glossop, Derbyshire, England
Registered Manager (39 Bed, High Quality, Award Winning Dementia Home) - Glossop
This is an exciting opportunity for an innovative, experienced manager to join a reputable family- run home. With a passion for providing the highest quality care and residential services for people with dementia, our client is now looking for a hands-on manager who can maintain the homes high standards.
- Maintain the home's position as a market leader locally and continue to develop a service that is a lifestyle choice for people
- Capitalise on consistently high occupancy levels (and waiting lists at times) by converting bed vacancies as they arise to self-funding clients
- Continue to foster the key professional relationships established by the previous Manager
- Use your knowledge and experience of CQC standards to ensure the home stays fully compliant
Our client is looking for someone who:
- Has experience of managing a home with at least 30 beds
- Residential care home experience
- Can demonstrate an ability to maintain CQC compliance
- Have the necessary skills/experience and qualifications to become the CQC Registered Manager
- Have an innovative approach and an ethos of continuous improvement
What's in it for you?
- Family-run independent home - meaning decisions are made and problems are solved quickly
- Active support provided from the trio of Directors
Set in its own grounds this 39 bed home is located in Glossop and is close to all amenities and services. Designed and furnished to meet the needs of the people they support, this home provides a vibrant supportive environment for its residents. This home benefits from large communal lounge and dining areas which provide a sense of community and friendship and also has gardens which include flower and vegetable beds and provide areas for summer dining.
- Our client is a small, well-established, independent group of very high quality residential care homes for older people, specialising in dementia care
- They are extremely financially stable with a continuous trading history of over 20 years
- They are dedicated to improving the life experiences of people with dementia and strive to create a positive experience of care and support at all times
- They aim to provide a safe, relaxed and homely environment for their residents
- The home has received the Dignity Award and it was the first to qualify for the local council's Dementia Premium
If this sounds like the role for you, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, you can talk to me in confidence about this opportunity on 01423 850439.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Care Management Jobs Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- £ 35000 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 17 May 2017
Closes 14 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager