Deputy Nurse Manager
Wallyford, Musselburgh, East Lothian, Scotland
Position: Deputy Nurse Manager.
Location: Wallyford, East Lothian.
Pay Rate/ Salary: £16.55 per hour.
44 Hours per week.
I am currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Deputy Manager to work within a purpose built nursing home in the East Lothian area. The home provides care to residents with Dementia/Alzheimer's and other complex mental health issues. The care staff provide person focused care to maintain and support the individuals on a day to day basis along with extended support to the families. The care team all display a trait of kindness and understanding making this a comforting environment for all. Residents have a choice of comfortable and tasteful lounge areas which all feature specially designed furnishings.
• Assist the Home Manager in the overall management in the home.
• Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals' health and wellbeing needs.
• Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
• Contribute to quality improvement.
• Work autonomously with minimum supervision.
• Applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes.
Relevant Qualifications & Experience:
• RGN or RMN qualified, ideally with experience in care home environment.
• Management Experience.
• Competence across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
• Experience supervising and managing staff nurses and support workers
• Experience within EMI/Dementia/elderly nursing.
• Nursing and Midwifery Council registration.
To be considered please call Ryan Hurst on 01904 570050.
- £ 16.55 - 16.55 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 17 May 2017
Closes 14 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager