KilkennyBrilliant opportunities available for Healthcare Assistants in Kilkenny! If interested please contact Laura with your CV and we will look after you. Please see below for additional information.
TTM's HCA department have immediate vacancies on a locum basis for experienced Care Assistants and Support Workers working with clients presenting with various illnesses and physical and intellectual disabilities in Kilkenny and surrounding areas.
Successful applicants are required for an immediate start across Kilkenny town and county.
The ideal candidate will:
-Have a minimum of a Fetac Level 5 Qualification Healthcare or relevant discipline.
- Have previous experience in a caring/support/ monitoring role working with physical and intellectual disabilities in both adult and child services.
- Have the ability to interact successfully on a one to one basis with clients of various backgrounds & disabilities.
- Have/be willing to complete Patient Manual Handling, First Aid, Infection Control and Child Protection training.
- Have fluent written and spoken English and excellent report writing skills.
- Be flexible to cover a range of day/night/sleep-over shifts.
When you join the TTM Healthcare Social Care and HCA team you can expect:
- To receive a highly competitive remuneration package.
- Continued Personal & Professional Development
- The opportunity to gain additional experience working with the best employers in the market.
To apply for the above position please send your CV to Laura Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, due to the high volume of applications only people that match the above requirements will be contacted.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer. TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- € 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 17 May 2017
Closes 14 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: Care assistant