Nursing Home Manager - PIN not essential
Northampton, Northamptonshire, EnglandNURSING HOME MANAGER (PIN Not essential) – NORTHAMPTONSHIRE
Excellent Salary c£50,000 Depending on Qualifications & Experience
Plus Bonus + CQC Compliance incentive
My client has an exciting opportunity for a strong home manager who is looking for a new challenge to maintain and further improve the standards within this medium sized nursing home for older people with Dementia in the Northamptonshire area.
This really is a reputable care provider in need of a care driven home manager to promote the best quality of care within the staff team to make this a centre of excellence.
Due to growth plans within the organisation you will have the opportunity to grow and develop gaining further skills and experience!
You will be required to:
- Ensure care standards are met at the highest level
- Ability to demonstrate your experience in person centred care and coach this to your team
- Staff recruitment and development
- Marketing & occupancy
- Understand and execute the require CQC compliance standards
- Understanding of Finance and Budgets
- Nursing Qualification Desirable but not essential – must have experience at management level within a Nursing or Residential Care Home for Older People
- Health & Safety Knowledge along with safeguarding (national/local policies)
If you would like to work with a well respected provider of care who can offer you training and the opportunity to progress then please contact Tracey Woods on Apply/ Applyor e-mail Apply for more information
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity!
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- £ 50000 - 55000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 17 May 2017
Closes 14 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd