Radlett, Hertfordshire, England
Residential Care Worker
PCB Care are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading UK charity, who are currently looking for Residential Care Workers to work in Radlett. Your day to day duties will include:
- Working 34hrs p/wk. on a rota basis, supporting 4-19yr olds with Autism in a residential setting
- Actively supporting the people you work with to experience life opportunities which promote maximising potential and fulfilling their dreams
- Assist in designing individualised programme of leisure, education and social
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity as a Residential Care Worker, you will need the following:
- To have enthusiasm and a positive attitude towards supporting people with autism to lead independent and fulfilling lives
- Ability to communicate effectively and sensitively with different people using a variety of appropriate methods, including a good standard of written and spoken English
- Previous experience of supporting people with learning disabilities is desirable, as is a full driving license, but these are not essential
Our client is looking for enthusiastic and passionate Residential Care Workers who are caring individuals with a real commitment to helping other people reach their full potential.
In return, as a great Residential Care Worker, you will receive full training and support from your manager and even have the opportunity to work towards a Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
This position would be suitable for people living in the areas of St Albans, Borehamwood, Hertsmere, Shenley, London Colney, Potters Bar, Hatfield & Brookmans Park.
If you are interested in applying for this Residential Care Worker role, please click apply now or email your CV to Apply. Alternatively, you can call Sarah on Applyto discuss further.
**PCB Care is an equal opportunities employer**
- £ 15352 - 16100 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 11 Jan 2017
Closes 8 Feb 2017
Ref: PERMS 11/01 2
This job was posted to: Support worker