Social Care Worker - Dublin - High Support
Social Care Worker - Dubln
Social Care Worker required in the Dublin area for new vacancies with my client. Our client provide clients with a therapeutic care model in a safe and caring environment.
- To contribute to the promotion, creation and maintenance of a welcoming and caring environment and to a high standard of child care practice throughout clients facilities.
- To contribute to the provision of a programme of stimulating activities for the children and young people;
- To ensure that all relevant records within the unit are updated regularly;
- To be prepared to share interests and skills with parents, other professionals or others of significance in the young person's life;
- To contribute to the promotion of good links with neighbours, local community resources, i.e. schools, employment schemes and clubs, local Gardai and any other appropriate services;
- Relevant Qualification in Social Care.
- 1+ years experience.
- Adolescent experience required.
- Full Driving Licence required
- Permission to work in Ireland.
- Professional qualification validated / membership of professional body.
- Professional approach to work.
- Flexibility in work practice.
Need to update your training certificates? Contact Cpl Healthcare for upcoming training dates.
Cpl Healthcare offer Social Care jobs in services for adolescents, family support, disability, refuges, homelessness and more.
For an immediate interview please forward your CV to socialc Apply
Or call our dedicated social care team for more information on Apply
Visit Apply for more Social Care jobs
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 7 Jan 2017
Closes 4 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Support worker