London, Greater London, England
PCB Care are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established Learning Disability organisation. They are currently looking for a Team Manager to work in Kilburn. Your day to day duties will include:
- Working full time on a rota basis, working alternate weekends, evenings and early shifts etc.
- Help the team achieve goals in providing person-centred care and support to service users with high support needs, complex health and communication needs
- Lead on supporting service users going out and being active in their community
To be considered for this great opportunity as a Team Manager, you will need the following:
- NVQ Level 4 or above in Management
- Previous experience of supporting people with Learning Disabilities
- Previous, recent and relevant leadership experience
- Be a proactive, enthusiastic and energetic Manager
Our client is looking for an experienced Team Manager who is flexible and hard working. In return you will receive full support from your team.
This position would be suitable for people living in and around North West London, Brent, Camden, Westminster, Harrow, Willesden, Cricklewood, Queen's Park, West Hampstead, Fortune Green, Maida Vale & St John's Wood.
If you are interested in applying for this Support Worker role, please click apply now or email your CV to Apply. Alternatively, you can call Sarah on Applyto discuss further.
**PCB Care is an equal opportunities employer**
- £ 28015 - 28015 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 6 Jan 2017
Closes 3 Feb 2017
Ref: PERMS 06/01 1
This job was posted to: Learning disabilities