Recruitment Open Day
Cottenham, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
We are holding a Recruitment Open Day At our Cottenham Court Care Home on the outskirts of Cambridge.
This is to recruit for Nurses & Care Assistants at the home!
So if you are interested in speaking to us about the fantastic career opportunities we have available, then please attend on:
Friday 27 TH January 2017
10am - 5pm
Cottenham Court Care Home
Current opportunities at the home include:
-Managing a care team, you'll ensure the highest standards of one-to-one care
-You'll really get to know our residents and their families
-You'll make decisions, assess needs and deliver care plans and medication
-Working within a team of care assistants, you'll look after our residents really well
-You will get to know our residents and their families
-You'll promote independent living. You'll help and encourage residents to be active, both mentally and physically with plenty of fun group and individual activities.
What we'll offer you in return
* Autonomy to practice
* Bupa's specially designed Nurse Pathway
* Continuous CPD and access to external scholarships and academic development
* NMC annual pin payment covered (£120)*
* Preceptorship Programme for Newly Qualified Nurses
* Re-validation Champions
* Accelerated Career Progression
* Full time, Part time and bank contracts available
* Staff referral bonus of up to £1000 per referral (applicable to Registered Nurse only)
* Access to employee health benefits and discounts
* Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
* Bupa Fit - a staff health benefit including a confidential hotline to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisor's, access to free physiotherapy and discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on Bupa dental
* We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
Being part of Bupa is both professionally and personally rewarding.
Our staff receive the best training and development opportunities to help them move on in their career, as well as recognition for doing what they do best.
- £ 7.25 - 14.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
Posted 5 Jan 2017
Closes 5 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Care assistant