Care Assistant/Support Worker
Derby, Derbyshire, England
Are you a care/support worker who has empathy, drive and commitment to provide an exceptional service? if so this is for you.
Our client has numerous care/residential units for various service user types including the elderly with Dementia, young adults and children with learning disabilities, physical disabilities and mental health across Derbyshire.
You must have at least 12 months experience in a residential /day care setting, have an enhanced DBS in the last 12 months(updated on the Update Service) and be available to be included on a shift rota. You will have a good level of English (written & verbal) skills for report writing.
* Hold a valid DBS (Conducted in the last 12 months)
* Able to work shifts, morning, evening or night.
* NVQ 2 In Health And Social Care preferable
* All mandatory training
Our client offers a welcoming team and positive work ethic and you will work alongside other experienced Care/Support staff who take pride in the job they do and contribute positively to the lives of others.
all applications to Apply
The FRCE Group experience - What we offer our Support Workers?
* One of the most experienced teams in the UK!
* Up to the minute access to the LATEST VACANCIES in the Country!
* FULL PAYROLL SUPPORT - Whether you choose PAYE or Limited!
* FAST, RELIABLE AND PROFESSIONAL payroll and support team!
* EXCELLENT RATES OF PAY!
* Dedicated service from your own Consultant
* REC Trained recruitment consultants
The FRCE Recruitment Group is committed to equality and value diversity. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
- £ 8 - 10 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 23 Dec 2016
Closes 20 Jan 2017
This job was posted to: Care assistant