Portsmouth, Hampshire, England
Smithson Gray are delighted to be working with a leading care provider that provides care to people with learning disabilities and other complexed health needs. The company provides residential care and supported living homes throughout Porstmouth, they are known as one of the leading care providers in the area.
We are currently assisting them on the recruitment for a Support Manager for their service in Portsmouth. The successful candidate will be experienced with managing a service the provides care to a high standard and have a good understanding of industry. They will be tasked to provide person centred care, they will be commercially astute, manage a unit within the assigned area and look after the day to day running’s of the unit. This is a great opportunity for a newly qualified manager It's a to step up and develop your full leadership and management talent.
• Experience of managing people, service and quality with service with a Learning Disabilities environment.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative
• A proven track record of providing a high standard of service
• Ability to communicate with service users and their family, staff and the governing bodies
• A good understanding of finances/budgets/P&Ls
• NVQ Level 5 in Leadership of Health and Social Care
salary plus benefits will be discussed further at interview.
for full details of this position or a confidential chat, please call Amie direct on Apply
All applications are fully confidential. Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- £ 25000 - 26000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 19 Dec 2016
Closes 19 Jan 2017
This job was posted to: Community care, Learning disabilities
Recommended, similar jobs
Buxton, Derbyshire, England