Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England
Registered Manager - Shrewsbury, Shropshire- Assisted Living - Elderly - £28,260/yr + Extensive Company Benefits
Closing Date: TBC - Apply today to avoid disappointment!
White Recruitment is looking for an experienced Registered Manager for a recently opened Assisted Living development in Shrewsbury, Shropshire. The Development is purpose built and opened recently with around 60 apartments, ranging between one and two beds, the development also has a restaurant, homeowners lounge and guest suite.
My client is a large and recognisable industry leader in Assisted Living, with a great reputation, and fantastic career progression/training potential. The company is currently under significant and sustained growth, so now is a great time to join!
The postholder will take overall responsibility for the day to day operational running of the development, as well as lead, direct and supervise a team of staff. You will also be registered with the Care Quality Commission to promote the management of domiciliary care services to home owners within the development. Working alternate weekends will be required.
We are looking for someone who:
· Experience of working with and understanding the needs of older people
· Diploma Level 5 in Health and Social Care (Adults) or equivalent
· Experience of working in an operational management role
· Experience of leading and managing a team of staff
· A good understanding of Microsoft Office programmes
· Must hold full UK driving licence
Benefits for the role include:
· Salary: £28,260/yr
· Extensive Company Benefits
· Company pension scheme that includes employer contributions
· Staff benefit scheme including childcare vouchers and discounted high street shopping through a staff Reward Scheme If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- £ 28260 - 28260 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 1 Dec 2016
Closes 30 May 2017
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager, Home manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Truro, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd