Substance Misuse Recovery Worker
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England
Substance Misuse Worker | £13-£16 P/H | Huddersfield
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable Substance Misuse Worker who is passionate about providing a personal recovery service. This post will be within an extremely well respected West Yorkshire based establishment.
This post will be between 3 and 6 months long, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance. Perfect for those who are ambitious and willing to adapt to a new and exciting environment.
Our client is looking for an experienced, compassionate individual who will be able to offer patients first-class recovery in an incredible working environment.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for Substance Misuse roles making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
- Free DBS Update
- Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
- Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
- Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
- Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
- £250 Referral Bonus, for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on [... Click Apply...]. Please ask for Joe Higgins in the Criminal Justice Department.
- £ 13 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
Posted 1 Dec 2016
Closes 29 Dec 2016
Ref: drug worker
This job was posted to: Community care, Support worker
Recommended, similar jobs
Truro, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd