Care Worker, Day/Night - £7.20 – Shropshire
Whitchurch, Shropshire, England
Job Title: Care Worker, Day/Night - £7.20 – Whitchurch Shropshire
Company: Amber Mace
Salary: £7.20 per hour
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Joshua King
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Care Worker to work within a service that is situated in a small village in the Shropshire countryside. This home is a Victorian building renovated to cater for 35 residents. This home provides nursing and residential care to residents with life threatening illnesses, who are mainly elderly. Comprehensive training will be given as standard and there is plenty of room for progression within the home.
• Supporting and assisting the needs of residents on a day to day basis
• Whilst working alongside the nursing and other multi-disciplinary teams.
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
• Conform to the latest guidelines, maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
Skills/ Qualifications for Care Worker:
• NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• Having some experience of working in a nursing home is ideally preferable.
Salary & package
• £7.20 per hour
• Staff will have comprehensive training in the care of clients with complex needs.
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Joshua King on [... Click Apply...]
- £ 7.20 - 7.20 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 1 Dec 2016
Closes 1 Jan 2017
This job was posted to: Care assistant, Carer, Support worker